In terms of excellent coffee brewing, manual labor is more popular than ever – that is, if pressing a plunger can be qualified as manual labor. The French press lets the coffee beans develop their fullest aroma so it doesn’t come as a surprise that it is the brewing method of choice for coffee tasters trying to determine quality beans.
The simplest route to an excellent cup of coffee: add coarsely ground coffee and hot water to your Bodum French press; wait for 4 minutes and press down the plunger.
The Chambord has been a classic almost from the day it came out. It still is and always will be. This latest update comes with a lid that closes off the spout which makes the Chambord spill-proof should it get knocked over. It also makes for better temperature control.
This French press brews up to 8 cups of coffee and features a filterless design that delivers a delicious flavor with every cup. That’s why we offer it her at EnoAuctions.com. This would make an outstanding gift or self-indulgent purchase. By clicking HERE you might just find one at a price you can’t resist!
- Bodum Chambord 8-Cup French Press Coffeemaker
- Owner’s manual
- 8-cup capacity
Allows you to brew enough for the whole family.
- Filterless design
Allows the coffee bean’s essential oils to go directly to your cup for a delicious flavor.
- Stainless-steel color
For a stylish look.
- Brews flavorful coffee in 4 minutes
- New design allows lid to close off spout to prevent spilling and better temperature control
- Beaker made of ultra-light, heat-resistant borosilicate glass; handle and plunger knob made of bpa free plastic
- 3-part stainless steel mesh filter helps extract your coffee’s aromatic oils and subtle flavor
- All parts are dishwasher safe